As per the title & plot of the novel, clocks appear on most floors in the book, and often at times inconsistent with the time frame of the story, possibly making them location clues.
- The two large clocks: The left one is at around 4:55, the rightmost one is at about 9:40. The hands could also look like the numbers 1 and 7, or possible the letters I and upside-down L
- 2 clocks about Ternky's bed, both at around 2:23-ish
- Pile of dozens of clocks in the corner. Impossible ? or pointless ? to discern times on them all?
- Left corner: Clock at what appears to be 9:00 on the button, or very close (and 7 or so sec)
- In the kitchen: approx. 1:00 (or is that approx. 12:05?)
- Grandfather clock by door: approx. 1:00
- Meter hooked to large hampster wheel: hand points to approx. 2 hr / 10 min mark
- In darkroom: approx. 6:00
- Grandfather clock: approx. 7:10
|Stolen Objects||Pink Doughnuts||Clocks||Rockets/Explosives|